History of PCB Solicitors
PCB Solicitors is the combined practice of Clarke & Son, Patience Hayes Partnership and Burrowes & Co. Many with long memories still know and refer to PCB Solicitors as Patience Clarke & Burrowes.
Clarke & Son was founded in 1860 and, itself, later incorporated the practices of Shay and Lingford-Hughes and Corser & Son.
Patience Hayes Partnership came to Shrewsbury in 1988 and quickly established a reputation for providing high quality legal services to both public and private clients.
Burrowes & Co was established in 1984.
In 2010, PCB Solicitors LLP became the successor firm to Freemans Solicitors of Telford and acquired the Criminal Department from Thursfields Solicitors Worcester.
In 2012, PCB Solicitors became the successor firm to J S Winny & Co Craven Arms Shropshire.