Family Legal Executive or Solicitor
At PCB Solicitors LLP we believe that our clients deserve the best in service and advice. From Litigation and Dispute Resolution to Criminal Law, or Family Matters through to Residential Property and Commercial Property, and sound advice about Wills, we pride ourselves on standing out from the crowd with an approachable team who share a can-do attitude.
PCB Solicitors LLP is a modern partnership of solicitors with offices in Church Stretton, Knighton, Ludlow, Shrewsbury and Telford. Wherever we have an office, we dedicate ourselves to the service of the local and surrounding community now and in the future.
PCB Solicitors LLP has been awarded the Lexcel Quality Mark by the Law Society for standards of practice management and our commitment to quality and service is absolute.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Executive or Solicitor to join our team in the Family Department likely to be based at our Shrewsbury office. You will advise on a variety of matters to include divorce and separation; private children matters and financial agreements / disputes.
It can be part or full-time. You will receive a highly competitive salary depending on experience. We like to think we are your jargon-free, friendly solicitor gurus.
· Advising on a variety of family matters
· Develop existing caseload in divorce, finance and private children matters
· Drafting legal documentation
· Ability to undertake own Advocacy work an advantage
· Drafting various Court Applications
· Providing excellent client care
· Build strong client relationships
of 4 plus years PQE (Post Qualification Experience)
· Experience with MS office applications preferable
· Ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times
· Proven internal communication skills
· Offer sound legal advice to a diverse client base
· Maintain your continuing professional development requirements
· Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider firm
· Have a positive approach and strong work ethic
· Experience of Legal Aid funding is an advantage but not essential,
Please apply by email, with current CV, to: