At PCB Solicitors LLP we believe that our clients deserve the best in service and advice. From Litigation and Dispute Resolution to Criminal Law, or Family Matters through to Residential Property and Commercial Property, and sound advice about Wills, we pride ourselves on standing out from the crowd with an approachable team who share a can-do attitude.
PCB Solicitors LLP is a modern partnership of Solicitors with offices in Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Knighton, Telford, and Ludlow. Wherever we have an office, we dedicate ourselves to the service of the local and surrounding community. Working in Shropshire and Mid-Wales provides the opportunity to live and work in an idyllic rural environment.
PCB Solicitors LLP has been awarded a range of Quality Standards including the Lexcel Quality Mark and CQS accreditation by the Law Society for standards of practice management, demonstrating our commitment to quality and service is absolute.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an IT Administrator to join our company, to be based at our Shrewsbury office with the requirement to travel to other company offices when required. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has previous experience as an IT Administrator, as well as experience in the legal sector.
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience and qualifications, and you will work within a company who are committed to the highest levels of client satisfaction.
• Provide IT support via email, telephone and face to face,
• Installing new equipment as well working with management to arrange the supply of new IT equipment and software,
• Liaising with the IT system providers,
• Managing practice subscriptions to magazines and other online resources,
• Providing support to company mobile devices and internal phone systems,
• Assisting in the company’s development of our IT policies and procedures,
• Managing an online and paper filing system,
• Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management,
• Organise and audit company systems and check data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to storage of data and updating policies,
• Arranging regular testing of electrical equipment and safety devices,
• Preparing and writing, weekly, monthly and annual reports for senior management and Partner meetings as well as delivering presentations,
• Able to use a range of software including email, spreadsheets and databases to ensure efficient running of the company’s practices,
• Maintaining existing case management systems to function efficiently for each department,
• Assisting with CPD and training management for the whole company,
• Template production and compliance,
• Liaising with the relevant bodies to manage new starter and leaver procedures, including password allocation and deactivation,
• Operations – assisting Partners with ad hoc project support as and when required, including testing and implementing new processes and technology,
• Risk and Compliance – providing support in relation to risk and compliance including engagement letters and file opening procedures.
• Highly organised,
• Precise attention to detail,
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS office applications such as word and excel,
• Experience using case management systems and remote desktops,
• Experience with wired and wireless networking, desktop and server hardware and antivirus and remote support products,
• Diverse knowledge of Office 365,
• Ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times,
• Proven internal and external communication skills,
• Maintain your continuing professional development requirements,
• Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider company,
• Have a positive approach and strong work ethic,
• Must hold a full UK driving license.
• Experience in the legal sector is preferred,
• Experience of cyber essentials is preferred,
• Experience of Advanced Legal Businesses – Practice Management Suite.
• Minimum of 1 years+ experience as an IT Administrator (required).
• Full-time, Permanent.
• Monday to Friday.
• £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 per year, depending on experience and qualifications.
• Additional leave
• Company pension
• On site parking
• Sick pay
• Shrewsbury: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required),
• Required to travel to all other company offices as and when needed.
Please contact Emma Baugh email@example.com HR Administrator with a covering letter and CV.