Residential Property Conveyancer
have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Conveyancer to
join our team in the Property Department. Work will include the full remit of
of sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold
land, re-mortgages, easements, sale of part and transfer of equity.
At PCB Solicitors LLP we believe that our clients deserve the best in service and advice. From Litigation and Dispute Resolution to Criminal Law, or Family Matters through to Residential Property and Commercial Property, and sound advice about Wills and Probate, we pride ourselves on standing out from the crowd with an approachable team who share a can-do attitude.
PCB Solicitors LLP is a modern partnership of lawyers with offices in Church Stretton, Knighton, Ludlow, Shrewsbury and Telford, covering Shropshire and Mid-Wales and the wider area. Wherever we have an office, we dedicate ourselves to the service and support of the local community. Combining a large central pool of expertise in all aspects of law, with smaller market town offices, clients have the choice and accessibility they need.
PCB Solicitors LLP has been awarded the Lexcel Quality Mark by the Law Society for standards of practice management and our commitment to quality is absolute. Our membership of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) - a recognised quality mark for legal experts in buying or selling property - ensures a first-class service for our clients.
We pride ourselves in offering flexible working arrangements and our combination of office and home working is beneficial to achieving a good work life balance. Vacancies arise rarely in our departments and you will have our full backing to develop stimulating, rewarding career. You will receive a highly competitive salary depending on experience and the firm offers excellent opportunities for progression and personal development. We like to think we are your jargon-free, friendly solicitor gurus.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm's quality and risk management procedures (Lexcel and SRA Code of conduct).
- To generate fee income and ensure proper control of time recording, work in progress, billing and cash collection in line with agreed targets unless exceptional circumstances apply.
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm.
- Support of fee earning work undertaken by colleagues to cover absence and holidays for example.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system.
- Be effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for yourself and others.
- Maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts and referrers and endeavour to promote the firm in your professional and personal life.
- Experienced Conveyancer/Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years' experience of fee earning work
- Organised and precise attention to detail
- Experience with MS office applications preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times
- Proven internal communication skills
- Offer sound legal advice to a diverse client base
- Maintain your continuing professional development requirements
- Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider firm
- Have a positive approach and strong work ethic
- Experience in a supervisory capacity would be an advantage
Please apply by email, with current CV, to: