Legal Secretary - Family Department - Shrewsbury
PCB Solicitors are currently looking to recruit a full-time Legal Secretary to provide secretarial and general administrative assistance to the Family Department in our Shrewsbury office.
Based in the Shrewsbury office you will provide a high standard of secretarial service to the Solicitors in the Family Department including audio and copy typing.
• You will have the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner
• Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills, confident with Word, Excel & Outlook
• Confident telephone manner
• The ability to prioritise a busy work load with various tasks
• Recent experience of working in the Family Law department would be highly advantageous.
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please apply by way of CV and covering letter, stating the position you are applying for and any salary expectations to:
FAO Anne Crothers, Practice Manager, PCB Solicitors LLP, Cypress Centre, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury SY2 6LG
Tel: 01743 248148