- Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs)
- MIB claims
- Accidents at work (employer's liability, including industrial disease)
- Criminal Injuries CICA claims
- Public liability (including highway claims and claims against occupiers)
- Product liability and Consumer Protection
- Debt Recovery
Tel: 01743 237118Download vCard (for Outlook etc.)
Work and Clients
Sandy is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and works in PCB's Litigation Department. She covers all areas of Personal Injury work as well as other areas of Civil Litigation. She is bright and friendly and has an excellent relationship with clients.
Route to PCB
Sandy has worked in the legal profession for almost 20 years, first as a Legal Secretary then as a Legal Executive. She joined PCB Solicitors in June 1998 and qualified as a Legal Executive, becoming a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2004.
Interests outside work
Sandy enjoys travel, skiing and unwinding with friends.