Clinical Negligence

Clinical negligence – can I make a compensation claim?

Sometimes medical procedures can go wrong through no fault of your own. Should this happen, you may be entitled to compensation. This includes either for yourself or taking legal action for a next of kin who cannot do it themselves due to incapacity.

PCB Solicitors have friendly and approachable solicitors based at our Shrewsbury office ready to listen to your concerns and help you and your family with your recovery.

Free initial case assessment

Here at PCB, we can offer you a free initial case assessment – all you need to do is get in touch with our team on 01743 248148.

Each case is different so give our team of professionals a call today to discuss your personal situation for friendly and expert advice.

Is it your right to claim?

You may be able to claim compensation for any injuries or losses suffered which are as a result of negligent treatment you have received. These claims can be made for up to three years from the date the incident happened.

Types of Clinical Negligence can include:

  • Misdiagnosis
  • Delayed diagnosis or treatment
  • Incorrect medication
  • Injury due to surgical error
  • Injury due to poor care

Following a free initial case assessment, we can look at funding your claim including a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement also known as a conditional fee agreement and obtaining after the event insurance.

Do you feel you have a medical negligence claim? To enquire, you can email us here, visit our contact page or call us on 01743 248148 where we will be more than happy to assist.

PCB Solicitors LLP is a modern partnership, with offices across Shropshire and Mid Wales in Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Craven Arms, Knighton, Ludlow, Telford, and Clun (by appointment only).