Criminal Injury

If you are hurt or traumatised by a violent crime, you may be entitled to compensation.

If your injury occurred within the UK in the last two years, PCB Solicitors can help you to determine if you have a case for a claim from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority – the government scheme established to make compensation payments to innocent victims of violent crimes.

Whether you have suffered an assault or been the victim of sexual offences, our friendly experts will handle your enquiry with sensitivity and support you with advice on whether to proceed with a claim.

If you are unsure whether your injury would qualify for compensation, talk to us today without obligation. We’re here to help.