- Landlord and Tenant services including notices and possession proceedings on residential and commercial properties within both England and Wales;
- Dilapidation and Disrepair claims;
- Misrepresentation claims;
- Contentious Probate and Will disputes;
- Boundary and Land Disputes;
- Monetary claims; retrieving funds from the Court Funds Office;
- Personal Injury claims; and,
- Litigation generally.
Interests outside of work:
Sabrina enjoys horse riding and keeping fit at her local gym. Sabrina also enjoys spending time with her family outside of work as well as with both her dog, Delilah, and horse, Magic.
Landlord and Tenant services including notices and possession proceedings on residential and commercial properties within both England and Wales; Dilapidation and Disrepair claims; Misrepresentation claims; Contentious Probate and Will disputes; Boundary and Land Disputes; monetary claims; retrieving funds from the Court Funds Office; Personal Injury claims; and litigation generally.
Route to PCB
Sabrina studied at The University of Chester, obtaining her Bachelors of Law (LLB) Degree and then continued with her Legal Practice Course within Law and Business Management at the University of Law in Christleton. Sabrina qualified as a Solicitor in March 2022 and has dealt with various contentious matters before and after her qualification including, but not limited to, Landlord and Tenant disputes, Contentious Probate and Will Disputes, Court Funds Office claims, Personal Injury claims and general litigation matters.
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Disputes can lead to expensive, time-consuming and stressful court litigation.
Accident & Personal Injury
It is a fact of life that accidents happen, but if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.