Chartered Legal Executive
- Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs)
- MIB claims
- Accidents at work (employer’s liability, including industrial disease)
- Criminal Injuries CICA claims
- Public liability (including highway claims and claims against occupiers)
- Product liability and Consumer Protection
- Debt Recovery
- Clinical negligence
Sandy enjoys travel, skiing and unwinding with friends.
Work and Clients
Sandy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and works in PCB’s Litigation Department. She covers all areas of Personal Injury work as well as other areas of Civil Litigation. She is bright and friendly and has an excellent relationship with clients.
Route to PCB
Sandy has worked in the legal profession for over 20 years, first as a Legal Secretary then as a Legal Executive. She joined PCB Solicitors in June 1998 and qualified as a Legal Executive, becoming a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2004.
"Sandy Jackson was very organised and extremely supportive, while guiding me through a complicated and upsetting case"Tonia