Sarah Reynolds - Head of Public Law and Legal Aid
Representing parents, children and family members in the following proceedings: –
- Care proceedings (applications for Care Orders and Supervision Orders)
- Private law proceedings (applications for Child Arrangements Orders, Specific Issues Orders and Prohibited Steps Orders).
- Special Guardianship Order applications.
- Placement and Adoption Order applications.
- Discharge of Care Order and Placement Order applications. Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders.
- Law Society Children’s Panel
Work and Clients
Sarah is a Solicitor specialising in care proceedings, social services involvement, children disputes about contact/residence, domestic violence advice. Sarah is on the Law Society Children’s Panel.
Route to PCB
Sarah trained and qualified in 2008 and has over 18 years experience working in Shropshire in family law. Sarah is friendly and approachable and will provide calm and clear advice. She will work hard and diligently to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Sarah enjoys spending time in the Shropshire countryside with her young family and labradoodle, Pepper.